Dry stone wall - Cromford
● Original linocut print on acid free white or cream heavyweight paper
● Printed by hand on an 1886 Albion press
● Limited edition of 25 on each paper
● 38cm x 28.5cm
● Numbered, signed and dated
● Packaged in fully recyclable and compostable materials 💚
● Due to the nature of hand-printing each print is unique with slight variations ✋🏻
These prints celebrate the dry stone walls that wind their way across the Peak District landscape. I wonder at the hands that made them and am intrigued by their construction - each stone artfully placed in just the right spot. After spending a weekend learning the basics of stone walling my admiration, respect and enjoyment of these structures grew tenfold.
Local to Belper or Wirksworth?
To collect your order in person add discount code: CUSTOMERCOLLECT at checkout to remove shipping costs.