Peak Tor in Winter - black
● Original linocut print on acid free off-white Fabriano paper
● Printed by hand on an etching press
● Limited edition of 25
● 50cm x 53cm
● Numbered, signed and dated
● Packaged in fully recyclable and compostable materials 💚
● Due to the nature of hand-printing each print is unique with slight variations ✋🏻
Peak Tor is an iconic landmark above the village of Rowsley on the border of the Peak District National Park. Before relocating to Derbyshire I'd holiday in the area and knew I'd arrived when I saw this hill. Hoping to bring a little of that energy into your living spaces with this print.
Local to Matlock or Wirksworth?
To collect your order in person add discount code: CUSTOMERCOLLECT at checkout to remove shipping costs.